Mar 10, 2010

Advertising

ATTENTION:  I recently (June 11th) decided to change my blog around a bit by using this new template designer on blogger and I lost the area that I was advertising in.  If you and I had an advertising agreement and you see that your ad is no longer here please email me again and let me know.  I'm so very sorry that I lost this information and will do all I can to fix it.  Thank you for your understanding! 

I'm not charging for advertising since I'm working on building readership to this new blog.

Right now I'm offering free advertising of the 125 x 125 banner ad at the top right of my blog.  The only thing I ask in return is that you put my 125 x 125 in the side bar of your blog as well. 

Post my link with icon on your blog (you can find the code in my side bar) and send me an email at custompiydesigns [at] gmail [dot] com with the code for your ad. 

Thanks for being interesting in my advertising opportunity.  I hope you come back again!


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails