Apr 22, 2010

Dry Erase Mini Boards

I have seen so many awesome ideas out there for turning picture frames into dry erase boards.  Here's a few of my favorites!




I wanted to create my own to leave my hubby some sweet love notes that he can see before leaving for work in the mornings.  So, here's what I created.

This one is a 5 x 7 frame that I had laying around in my son's room waiting to be used.  I actually had 2 that matched, and the other one is 3.5 x 5.  I made it into one too.

The beads are actually from our wedding cake 4 years ago (in May).  I have been saving them in our kitchen drawer waiting for a special project.  This was perfect!  I love the tear drop beads.
And, well, I'm on this paper flower kick right now, so you know I had to add them too!
I made the flowers with the leftover pieces of scrapbooking paper I used as the background in the frames.  I also added some of the colored napkins I still have left over for making paper flowers.

Sorry, I don't have a picture of it being used.  I can't seem to find my dry erase markers.  I'll have to get me some tomorrow so I can write my sweet a little love note that will be greeting him on Saturday morning.  I might take the smaller one to work with me for my "To Do" list.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails