Apr 24, 2010

Easy Peasy Cinnamon Rolls

May will be 4 years that I have been married to my husband.  For over 4 years I have been cooking and baking trying to get that "OMG, this is AMAZING" dish.  In my opinion I've had a few.  But nothing (I do mean nothing) has ever done this for him.  He's admitted that dishes were good, but never a response like, "OMG, this is AMAZING!".  Well, I finally got it and can I say it was SO EASY!

Easy Peasy Cinnamon Rolls

By the time I grabbed my camera to take a picture there were only 3 left!

1 Pillsbury Crescent Rounds
1/2 stick of butter
Cinnamon & Sugar
Powdered Sugar
a little bit of water

Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
Melt 1/2 stick of butter
Spread crescent rounds out into a sheet
Brush some butter onto the crescent rounds
Sprinkle cinnamon & sugar onto rolls
Roll them up.
The crescent rounds are perforated to be torn apart but the warm butter made mine a bit hard to tear apart so I cut along the lines and placed them in a greased pan.  Bake in oven until golden brown.

Mix the rest of the butter with some powdered sugar (sorry no measurements I just "winged" it) until you get a good smooth consistency.  Mine got a little lumpy so I added a tad bit of water (probably about 1 tbls or 2) and mixed well.  It smoothed it right out into a beautiful icing.
Once the rolls are done baking, remove from over and spread the icing over the rolls while they are still hot.
ENJOY!

If you make these, please, let me know.  I'd love to see how yours turned out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails