Apr 2, 2010

Hoppy Easter Feature Friday

The Easter Link Party wasn't as successful as I hoped it would be.  I had 2 people link up!  Thank you so much to those that did.  I didn't really expect a huge turn out since this blog is still pretty new.  I hope to have more in the future though.  Gotta love those link parties!

Here are the 2 crafts that were linked up and I think they are both super cool!  Enjoy and Happy Easter everyone.

Oopsy Daisy made this bunny applique shirt for her adorable son!  
You have got to check her blog out.  She's got some of the coolest crafty ideas and I'm sure there's something there to get your mind going!

Le Chateau des fleurs made this yummy bunny cake for her daughter's 2nd birthday which happens to be close to Easter.
Check out her blog also for some cute crafty tutorials!

Thank you ladies, for joining in my Easter Link Party.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails