Apr 20, 2010

On A Personal Note

I feel like I haven't been very personal on my blog and well... this is my blog and as I've said before I love getting to know my readers and giving my readers a chance to get to know me.

There's a lot of changes taking place within the next month.  David, my hubby, is heading back to work after being a fabulous stay at home dad for about 5 months.

I'm a little excited because these 5 months have been extremely stressful financially and we've had a lot of much appreciated help from my mom.  But I'm also a little sad.  We're having to get someone else to watch our 6 month old son.  We are blessed to have my mother in law and a close friends as 2 options to watch them, but it's still not the same.  I have just always wanted to have the opportunity for one of us to be able to watch our own children.

So, yes, my 6 month old is a handsome little boy that is learning to crawl, is a great eater, and is growing like a weed.  There's enough change going on in him to fill up this entire page, but I'm sure you all know the changes that babies go through, so I won't write a whole post about it... at least not tonight.

We are also moving next month.  I think I've mentioned this before.  But I'm overly excited about this and can't wait to get things going.  However, knowing that we'll be moving is keeping me from doing some much needed cleaning around this apartment.  I have laundry in ever available (and some unavailable) spaces in this place.  I find baby socks EVERYWHERE... dining room table (which never gets used like it should), bathroom, in the couch cushions, in our bed, oh and in our vehicles.  There's other things I find too, I'm just too embarrassed to list them.  I keep procrastinating and telling myself why clean now when I'm just gonna be packing it all up soon... it will definitely be clean then.

Well I wanted to post a bit about what's keeping me busy these days and keeping me away from crafting.  Hope you all have a wonderful week.  Leave me comments... you know I love 'em.

3 comments:

Maria@ChicaBellaCrafts said...

It sounds like it makes you feel guilty that your house is unkept. Try to let go of that guilt so that you can focus your attention on your baby and your husband. You are right, it will get done when you move, nothing wrong with that, I'd do the same thing. Right now, since your baby is so small, it may seem as though there is barely enough time for you to breathe. But, I hope this makes you feel a little better, when he gets older, he won't need you as much, he'll be more independent.

Ashley @ Joyful Creations said...

Thanks Maria! That does make me feel better. :D

Anj said...

Ugghh... Sounds like life is stressful for you right now. I'm sorry. I wish I had an excuse for my laundry not being done. I just hate doing it. Laundry is lame;)

Thanks for the comment on my blog. It is fun to have such a "girlie" room. But my son adds just as much character (actually more) to our home... as I'm sure you are learning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails