May 2, 2010

May is finally here!

Wow, it came faster than I expected.  I'm moving in 3 weeks.  I have so much to do.  This month is also the time for the 30 Hour Famine and my weekends will be pretty packed with community service activities, appointments, and of course moving. 

I have about 4 more cards to make for others.  I shared the pictures with some people and they all want me to make cards for their mother's as well.  I'm thrilled to do it though.  I'm glad everyone liked them so much.

I will be doing my very first guest post over at Me and My Bucket in the next few days.  I'm not sure it will post, but I'll let you know.  I'm excited about it as I'll be trying a new cupcake recipe and it will be my FIRST GUEST POST!

Since this month will be so busy I won't have any crafty things to post of my own, but I will be linking to other AWESOME crafty things that I find on the net!

My mom (who will be staying with us on the weekends) have LOTS of ideas for crafty projects that we'll be doing to make our "new" place our HOME!  I'm so excited about all the things that are coming up. 

Aaron has his first 2, it broke through his gums the other night and boy was he having a hard time with that.  He's also attempting to wave, say MAMA, and making lots of new and funny noises.  He's also learning to drink from a sippy cup!

Y'all enjoy your Sunday!  It's rainy and humid here, but I'm headed to church in a few minutes then to the grocery store to get the ingredients for my NEW CUPCAKES!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails