Jan 3, 2011

Organized Desktop

Photobucket

My desktop is my craft desk.  It still needs a good bit of improvement.  But it's better now than it was.
BEFORE
As you can see there is also a good bit of clutter around the desk as well.
AFTER!
I was very excited to see the after results.  I stopped at the dollar store and picked up the small 3 drawer organizer and those slender baskets.  I think I'll be going back to get more of those drawers.  I don't like the cups that hold the pencils, pens, markers, and cutting tools.  I'd really like to have more drawers and a categorized item in each drawer.  
CLOSE UP OF SHELF AREA
From the VERY top down and from left to right.
White Basket = scrap cardstock
Red tray = stamps & punches 
under red tray is some loose patterned paper
Papers and reference material
Black basket = gift card holders ready to sale
Large white basket = completed greeting cards ready to sale
Silver containers = diecuts that I use most often
Black take out container = embroidery thread
Slender white basket #1= glues
Slender white basket #2 = paint brushes of all sizes
Slender white basket #3 = Glitter Glue
Large white basket = ribbon
On the desktop under the shelves is my Silhouette SD and a box of cardstock

Main shelf area
bottom drawer holds embellishments
middle drawer holds water colors
top drawer holds the blade caps for silhouette and a few other small items that I tend to lose easily
On top of the drawers are my premixed water colors in spray bottles, puffy paint, glitter and a pretty little paper rose I made (my 1st one!)
To the left of the drawers are those pesky cups that hold all of the markers, pens, pencils, color pencils and cutting tools.  As well as some crayons, tacky glue and a stapler.  I also have some buttons in those ziplock containers.

4 comments:

So Sunny Day said...

hooray for you! Doesn't it feel so good to have your craft area free and ready to be used? I tackled mine a few days ago and got sidetracked half way through... oops! looking at your photos reminds me that I need to get back and finish what I started :)

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

Bella @ Bella before and after said...

Hey Ashley, wow what a HUGE improvement. My whole house is such a mess, I can't wait to get it in order FINALLY, once and for all. Wait is that even possible :)

Thanks again for stopping by, and ANYTIME please join me for **AMaze me August**, I would love to have you no matter what :)

Bella

Unknown said...

Awesome! I organized my craft desk as well, since the hubs claims the computer desk.

Amanda said...

looks awesome!! way to go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails