Sep 14, 2011

Back to business!

I've been gone way too long!  Life has definitely thrown me some major obstacles since March.  I have been crafting though!  That's a good thing.  I've really focused my crafting on paper crafts.  I'm holding my very 1st craft class on Saturday.  I can't wait!  12 people signed up to begin with, but 7 of them have backed out.  That's a little disappointing but I'm not going to let that stop me.  My dream is to craft for a living and this class is taking me 1 step closer to figuring out how exactly this is going to play out.

I'll be walking my "customers" through creating a 16 page mini album made from 1-12x12 sheet of paper.  All of the supplies has been purchased, embellishments are made (almost all handmade), tables are set up.  All that's left to do is figure out what I'm going to serve as snacks.  Any ideas?  I would LOVE to make some yummy cupcakes but don't think I'll have enough time (child free time that is) to throw that together. 

These are some samples that I've made for the class!  I am in love with them.

Here's a sample of a couple of other mini albums/inserts I've been playing around.


And... just to update on my little man since it's been so long.  He will be 2 years old next month.  I can't believe how fast time has flown by.  He's talking a little at a time, repeating lots of words that I say.  He has such a great sense of humor, loves to laugh and can't get enough of music, dancing, Flo (from the progressive commercials) and the little girl on the Cheerios commercial (No, that's for babies... ring a bell?).  He melts my heart and racks my nerves on a daily basis.  I would upload a picture, but blogger isn't cooperating at the moment.  I'll get one up soon!

I'm glad to be back.  I don't know how regular my posts will be in the beginning, but I'm ready to get back in the game.  :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails