Oct 25, 2011

Make a wish!

I've been in such a funk lately.  So many things going on in my head and I feel like I'm going to burst with every emotion possible.  I started a new journal.  I don't have any pictures because I suck.  

The inspiration came from Paper Relics

I created it with some card stock, and 3 lose rings.  On each page I will have a letter of the alphabet and choose a word to define and also use that as my prompt to let my thoughts and emotions flow.  Tonight I will do the Letter C.  The letter A was appreciation, the letter B was
breakable.  
 Hmmm, what word should I use for C?
Seriously, I want to get you involved in this.  Leave me a comment and let me know some good C words to prompt me tonight.  I promise I'll post pictures in return.  :)

My WISH List:



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails