Oct 27, 2011

Relaxing with creativity

Last night Aaron spent the night with his dad, so I had a mostly relaxing night of pampering myself after church was over.  I colored my hair, painted my toe nails and even gave myself a tattoo.  No, not a real one.  I have been thinking about it but just don't have the funds for it at the moment, but while I decide if a real tattoo is something that I want to do I'll continue doodling on myself as if I was a pre-teen.  :)  Don't be hatin'!  You know you think it's cool.

So, my hair... yea, I like it, but it is darker than I expected.

And my black matte toe nails with my "tattoo".
I've actually looked into getting some semi-permanent tattoo pens to do some body art of my own.  So, I'm adding this to my ever growing wish list.




Party Button




I forgot to post my play list yesterday, so here you go!  
ENJOY!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

1 comment:

Christina Carnes said...

I think your hair looks awesome! I like it!!! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails