Oct 19, 2011

Week 1 - Soundtrack

I was trying to think of some posts that I could post each week and I have become very dependent on music in the past few months.  One thing I'm still adjusting to with going from married to single is being alone.  Living in my home alone can be a bit nerve racking.  I don't feel safe when I'm asleep so I've started staying up later than I really need to.  But when I finally decide to go to bed I have to have music playing.

I listen to Pandora radio when I'm at work, I have Sirius radio in my car so I get to hear lots of new songs that way.  So, I decided that I would pick a few of my favorite songs that I've heard throughout the week and make a small play list.  I must warn you, my music tastes are very wide.  I listen to literally a little bit of everything.  I hope you enjoy this.  Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts on this post.  I was thinking about doing this once a week.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails