This move has taught me a lot of things.
- I LOOOOOOVVVVEEE my mother and I'm so thankful for her.
- We have some amazing friends that are there for us when we call them for help.
- I need to simplify my life by getting rid of A LOT of junk.
- This is a small tiny mobile home but we WILL make it our comfortable home.
- I'm thankful for all that the Lord has blessed my family with. We have an amazing opportunity to live in a home that is paid off and we'll be able to save money! Such a blessing.
I also noticed that I have reached my first blogging goal of 30 followers. Thank you to all that are followers. YOU LIKE ME! Well, I like you too! I hope you'll stick around just a few more days until I can get settled in and I promise I'll have some projects that are way out of my comfort zone with some step by step tutorials and LOTS of pictures. I can't wait to get started.