May 19, 2010

Web Finds Wednesday

I'm still not quite settled in to the place.  Aaron's room is semi organized, the kitchen and dining room are clear of unpacked boxes, but our bedroom and the living room are out of hand and I've been too sick and exhausted to much to get it done.

We have internet at the house but the wireless router isn't hooked up yet.  So I'm way behind on my Google Reader list.  I have 138 posts that I need to catch up on.  So, I'm going to share some of the wonderful posts that I run across here!

Recaptured Charm made these awesome frosted mason jars.  She's got some simple instructions too.  This is my kind of craft because I don't have a Cricut either... but I will get one soon... I hope.

Majestic Street made this amazing decor from a tomato cage!

A Little Tipsy made this beautiful wreath for only $6!

Christy @ Glitter & Gumdrops made this cool Travel Activity Bag.  I'll definitely be working on this for Aaron when he gets older.

I love the way Just Something I Made dressed up these photo books with her FREE PRINTABLE labels.  Y'all know how I love printables.

eighteen25 made these cute non-spinning pinwheels out of felt.  These would make a cute gift for an adorbale little girl at church.  I might give them a try when I get settled down.

Well, that's all for today.  I only made it about 1/2 way through my list of blogs to read.  I hope y'all have a lovely Wednesday and I'll be back soon, promise.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails