May 25, 2010

Red Spray Paint, WIP & Ear Aches

Saturday Sweet Pea and I went to KMart with my mom and grandma.  He was such a good boy with gummy smiles like this all day long.
While I was there I got him a couple of outfits, a pair of big boy shoes, and for myself... some Cherry Red spray paint and sand paper.
I want to make one of these.
Hip Chicks Craft Too made this awesome Tic Tac Toe game and provides a tutorial so you can do it too!

I have had a spice rack similar to this:
In the process of moving 3 times since I received it as a gift 5 years ago I have lost the majority of my spices and the containers.  I didn't want to just throw it away so I was trying to figure out what I could craft with it.  So I've taken it apart and am using the top to make this Tic Tac Toe board.  It's a work in progress.

I've been sick for going on 3 weeks now and it just seems to be getting worse.  Yesterday I started having some pain in my ear and now it's almost constant.  I called the doctor yesterday to make an appointment.  After 3 phone calls and being put on hold for a total of 25 minutes I finally got through.  The doctor left 1/2 day yesterday and was booked full today.  So she can't see me until tomorrow late afternoon.  In the mean time I tried dropping a couple drops of warm olive oil in my ear and it gives me some temporary relief but nothing long term.  And a laid on a heating pad a couple of times with a wet wash cloth, that helped for a bit too.  Right now it sounds like I'm in a tunnel and it's very uncomfortable.  I've been so clumsy since this ear ache started too.  My balance is way off.

I'm oh so ready for life to get back to normal.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails