Jun 21, 2010

Stars & Glitter!


This is the only piece of 4th of July decor that I have so far in my home.
This Sunday the ladies at church will be gathering to make a 4th of July wreath, and I can't wait.
I'd like to get a terra cotta pot and paint it with red and white stripes and "re-pot" theses pretty things for a center piece.  What do you think?

I've seen so many awesome blogs out there where you ladies decorate your homes so cute!  I wish I could just steal one of you to come to my humble home and do it all for me.  I just can't seem to get motivated to make a decision on what I'm going to do with this place!  I love accessories but have limited space as I have a young man that is learning to walk, climb, dance and is quite clumsy right now.  Any tips?  Oh, and my space is small and limited!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails