Jul 27, 2010

Back to School Crafts

School is right around the corner!

Aaron's got a few more years before he starts to school and when he does, I don't know what I'm going to do.  I know many of you have school age kids so I wanted to feature some great back to school crafts.  Maybe you'll get some inspiration from it.

Amy from Craft Chi made this cute pencil holder from a mailing tube.  Check out her SUPER AWESOME tutorial HERE.

 Little Birdie Secrets made these cute decorative notebooks!

is feature quite a few back to school crafts this week.
I LOVE this!
Check out Me Making Do for other awesome tutorials for back to school stuff.

Get these free printable lunchbox notes from AlphaMom.

Sticky Notes Book from Greeting Arts.

1 comment:

Sofia said...

Just wanted to let you know that you won THE VERSATILE BLOGGER award!
http://walker325.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-got-award.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails