Jul 2, 2010

Oh glue gun, how I miss you.

So I mentioned in my last post (a whole 4 days ago, BTW) that I did the crafty gathering with the ladies at church last Sunday.  There was one pretty lady that wasn't able to attend but she still wanted to make the wreath.  I left a bag of supplies for her to create it while she worked throughout the week at the church's daycare.

In that bag included:
Wreath form
fabric strips
flowers
SCISSORS
GLUE GUN

Those last 2 things, I'm MISSING VERY BADLY!!!

I have other scissors but those are my FAVORITE ones.  And the glue gun, is nothing special, but it gets the job done.  Needless to say I've got a couple of projects that are in the process of being processed, if you know what I mean.

Come home soon my dear glue gun.

As for my LOVELY readers, have a HAPPY 4th OF JULY!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails