Jul 3, 2010

100th Post - Christmas In July!

It's time to get this party started!

For as long as I've been an adult paying bills and living on my own I've always told myself, "Next year, I'll be better prepared for Christmas and make my own gifts!".  Well, this year I'm staying true to just that.

I'm challenging myself to make 20 handmade gifts for under $100!

I really want to try and utilize stuff that I have on hand, but I'm pretty sure that I can do this.

So, I'm starting this challenge today and if any of my readers would like to join in with me, you are more than welcome!  I'm even thinking of creating one of those snazzy little buttons for this project so others can link up... ooo, link up... how about a linky party?  If you are interested in joining in, leave me a comment.  If I get a good response I'll do a linky party on a certain day each week this month.

20 gifts for under $100

$100 in honor of this being my 100th post!

Thanks to all that follow this blog and comment sometimes.  It's nice to know that someone gets enjoyment out of reading my blog on occasion!

2 comments:

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

What a great idea, I am always saying that too about handmade gifts, I should take advantage of this and get started!

Kelly said...

congrats on your 100th post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails