Jul 3, 2010

Christmas In July - Brainstorming

I'm a planner. 

There's no way I could even think about starting this Christmas in July without having an idea of what I want to make.  I'm just not a "wing it" kinda gal.  

I've been browsing lots of blogs and am finding some great ideas for gifts to start making.

Dish Towel Teether Tote by Land of the Misfit Toys

Play tent by Living With Punks

Baby Food Jar Light Strand by Apartment Homesteader

"The homesteader" at Little Apartment Homesteader had this on her site.  I was very interested and just kept browsing, and came across this.  I can definitely do something like this with some scripture, I think.

Framed Silhouette Vignette by Positively Splended

Coke Can Napkin Rings by Positively Splendid!  I'm definitely a new follower, I've fallen in love with her blog.

Decal Penny Pendants by Just Something I Made.

Baby Food Jar Lid Game by Oopsey Daisy

Paper Flower Wreath by Polka Dot Pineapple


I might even make some of these to go on the wrapping of each present...
Bows tutorial featured on Sumo's Sweet Stuff.

Oh, I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails