Nov 4, 2010

Just checking in

I'm sorry I haven't come back to do the CSN review like I said I would.  My original plan was to review the blender, but it was discontinued by the manufacturer.  Completely out of the hands of CSN.  I did receive a booster seat for Aaron that is absolutely wonderful.  I actually received it a while ago and just haven't taken the time to open it until tonight.  We were in a new restaurant here in this wonderful small town that we live in and they had not yet received their high chairs.  So, what did I do?  I remembered the booster seat in the trunk of my car, opened it up and put that baby to use!  Aaron fit perfectly in it.  I didn't take the time to put the straps on the seat that holds it to the chair and it didn't pudge on the seat.  Although I don't recommend that you use it like that.  I was just very watchful and surprised that it didn't tip over as much as he was wiggling around and leaning over the sides for his piece of french fry he dropped.


Life is still very hectic.  Chasing Aaron, going to doc appointments, working, visiting family & friends, the normal stuff that just keeps me going.  Speaking of doc appointments, I had a biopsy done on my thyroid today.  May have an issue with my parathyroid.  Should have the results from that within 7-10 days.

I'm still crafting... a lot actually.  I've been making cards and other paper crafts.  Paper seems to be my favorite thing to work with lately.  I miss posting.  My lap top has been sick since my "taking a break" post.  But I got good news that it was finished today and I should have it tomorrow... hopefully.  Which means as soon as I relax a bit and get my life organized a little better than it is I'll be back to posting.  Can't wait!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails