Sep 9, 2010

Breakin' It Like a Kit Kat Bar

Terrible title, I know.  But it made me laugh and laughing is definitely something I need right now.

I'm overwhelmed.  Honestly, it's probably my own fault.

I'll be back to post my review for CSN and then I'll be taking a leave of absence.  I've got some personal stuff to work on right now and I've got to focus on that and family.  I WILL be back with crafts.  I honestly can't live without crafting.  It's my therapy.  Which means I'll still be crafting while not posting and that will just mean that you'll be bombarded with LOTS of projects when I return.  Please stick around!

1 comment:

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

We'll be right here when you are ready to come back!!! in the meantime, enjoy your time with family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails