Feb 18, 2011

1 year blogiversary... coming soon

My 1 year blogiversary is coming up VERY SOON!

March 3rd to be exact!

I'm super excited and I hope you are too.

What?  You aren't, well what if I gave away a $25 CSN gift certificate... would that excite you?

Well, it should because you can get a huge variety of items from them.  Craft organization furniture, children's toys, rugs and adjustable bar stools.

HOW TO ENTER TO WIN?

Just leave a comment telling me what you would purchase with your $25 CSN gift certificate.

Giveaway ends  March 3rd 12:00AM EST.  I'll announce the winner later that day.  Please be sure to leave your email address so I can send you the gift certificate code.

8 comments:

Sherri said...

I would buy the new cubbi 3 piece wall shelf set in java to begin with! But I love a lot of the stuff on their website! Everything is awesome!

Lina Thomlinson said...

I want to buy my brother a Le Creuset stock pot. Their black just looks so sleek and shiny!

Domestic Diva said...

I'd use it toward this blanket:
http://cafefashionista.blogspot.com/2011/02/cruisin-with-csn-giveaway.html

lovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (dot) com

raggygirlvintage said...

I'd buy something light and shippable, maybe a pretty white throw.
Tracey

Brooke Anna @ Mommy Does... said...

I would buy my mother a Farberware cookie sheet! 15.5x20!
brookeannaroberts(at)yahoo(dot)com
I understand about the rut. I'm there, not married but have been together for more than 5 years...

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

I'd buy some flatware, their flatware is soooo pretty!

Michelle said...

I want to get a dutch oven.
saundersonm at gmail.com

Jessica said...

I would probably buy the Skip Hop - 220000 - Dash Deluxe Edition Messenger Diaper Bag in Black
jbuxton09@gmail dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails