Feb 21, 2011

A lovely weekend

This is going to be a more personal post.  Just wanted to warn you before you started reading.  No whining or anything, just not necessarily about crafting.

This weekend was a beautiful weekend.  My mom came to stay with us Friday night.  Aaron was running a bit of a temperature with no other signs of sickness so I wasn't sure what was going on.  He slept well and woke up fine but slept a lot of Saturday away.  My mom helped me accomplish some cleaning at the house.  We organized the kitchen, living room, laundry room and I even got my front porch cleaned off and put the baby gate up so that Aaron could wonder outside while the front door was open.  He LOVES being outside so much.  I kept the front door open for most of the day to let some fresh air in and played some music.  Aaron cracks me up with his head bobbing and clapping to the music.  We sat outside on the porch, I pulled him around in his wagon and we even took a cat nap together on the couch.  All in all it was a relaxing day.

Saturday night Aaron and I went grocery shopping.  I have heard so much about Nutella, and while reading this post by I Am Momma - Hear Me Roar I decided to give it a try.  So I bought me some whole grain waffles and of course Nutella.  As soon as I got home Aaron was quite tired and fussy so I fixed him some dinner and to bed he went.

The next day we slept until 12 o'clock.  I KNOW!!! Lazy right?  I can't believe he slept so late... I can't believe I slept so late.  I got up and fixed us each a waffle with Nutella and we both enjoyed it very much.  Spent a lot of Sunday playing outside as well.  Aaron didn't run a temperature at all but he seemed to have a bit of a stomach bug so I didn't take him to church just in case he was contagious. 

I've been slowly but surely building up my inventory for the craft fair next month.  I'm really excited about it but nervous at the same time.  I hope I will have enough to make a cute display and a variety that everyone will enjoy.

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful Monday and don't forget to enter the CSN Giveaway

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails