Mar 18, 2010

The Creation of The Mini Invitation

I am proud to announce a new "category" in MY SHOP... MINI INVITATIONS!



These are invitations the size of business cards.  The include all of the same information as a regular size invitation will include only smaller.  Here's where I got the idea!

I am terrible with keeping up with invitations I receive in the mail.  Wedding, birthday parties, baby showers, wedding showers, anything.  As much as I wish everyone I knew were more into digital reminders (e-cards, emails, etc), they aren't.  After going for Aaron's doctors appointment and mine I realized the one thing I have always been able to keep up with are the appointment cards from the doctors office.  These are the business cards that have the time and date of your next appointment on the back.  I keep them in my wallet.  I have always tried to keep a pocket calendar handy for writting important dates down but have always failed. 

Just the other day I remembered receiving an invitation from a dear friend to her daughters birthday party but I can't find the invitation anywhere.

I created these in hopes that there are LOTS of other people out there like me... disorganized.  LOL!  Seriously though, I can't be the only one.  I love how these turn out.  Not only will they be easier to keep up with but they will also save paper.  There are 10 (TEN!) invitations per page.  If you were to purchase regular size invitations you would be using at least 5 times as much paper as you would with these adorable little creations.

Let me know what you think.  I'm curious to know!

Oh, and check 'em out in my shop!  Right now these are the only 2 I have listed but I will have LOTS more coming soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails