Mar 20, 2010

Happy Spring!

Oh how I wish I had a beautifully, bright, colored craft to share with you on this glorious spring day.  Sadly, I do not.  I have been working on an Easter wreath.  I originally wanted to do one of these...
This wreath is featured at Tatertots and Jello.

I attempted this project with the instructions (follow the link above for instructions) and I failed.  It could've been my patience or experience with Mod Podge... I lacked both of those when I attempted the project.  So, I decided to make some "tweed" wrapped eggs.  I say "tweed" because it's the stuff I bought at the Dollar Tree that looks like tweed but is much more "hairy".  Anyway, it's going good but slow and I don't think this project will be done by this weekend.  Maybe next.  I have plans of combining a few different things that I found for making spring time wreaths.  I will be combining materials from these 3 wreaths.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails