Mar 22, 2010

Friend Making Monday - Spring Edition

1. Favorite things about Spring:
warm (but not too warm) weather, colors, being outside, flowers, flip flops, tank tops, open windows (aka: low light bills).
 
2. What I'm doing for Spring Break:
Working, I don't get a spring break.  I could probably take one.  However, my nephews will be home for Easter and I'll be taking a day off during that week to spend lots of time with them and my son and possibly taking them to Chucky Cheese.  That should be a lot of fun!

3. Favorite Spring flower:
I'm not much of a flower person, meaning if I'm looking at a flower 99% of the time I won't be able to tell you what I'm looking at... unless it's a rose.  I do love looking at them though.

4. Do you have a garden? 
I wish! Maybe next year.

5. If so, what do you grow.
See above answer.

6. Do you do Spring cleaning?
Not at my own home.  LOL!  I usually do spring cleaning at my office and at the church.  This is something else I will begin doing next year since we will be moving into our new home in May.

7. What is your weather *really* like right now? {Just b/c it's "officially" spring, doesn't mean that it feels like it for some of you}
Saturday was the first day of spring and it was BEAUTIFUL!  I wanted to be outside helping the guys do spring cleaning rather than inside so that I could enjoy it while it lasted.  Sunday was raining and cold and believe it or not, today it's snowing in Atlanta.  It was 40 degrees on my way to work.  Can we just rewind back to Saturday and replay that until Spring decides to show it's beautiful face again?

8. Snapped any weather related photos lately? Share one with us! 
I wanted to yesterday but it was so ugly and gray outside it wouldn't have been worth it.  The dog wood trees outside my apartment have bloomed and right now are pretty and white, can't wait until they turn pink.  I'll be showing some pictures then.

9. What's your favorite thing to do on a sunny afternoon?
Just be outside.  Walking, go to the play ground with some kiddos, playing games, grilling out, etc.

10. Favorite TV show right now? 
There's really only 3 shows that I watch on a regular basis.  Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters, and Lost.  I'm a day late from watching them since I don't have cable.  I watch them on ABC.com.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Howdy Hey - Happy Friend Making Monday! Great blog - I am now following, hope you can head over and follow by blog - http://scrapbookingforbusymoms.blogspot.com

MrsJenB said...

I love Lost! And I agree - those open windows and more hours of daylight are such a blessing. I can't believe you're getting snow there!

Happy FMM!

Beth Zimmerman said...

Howdy from FMM! I'm a LOST fan that watches online too. And once I caught up on LOST I started on Flash Forward. I'm liking both pretty well!

Amber Filkins said...

Happy Monday!

Congrats on your new house! Hopefully next year you can do a garden. :)

And thank you for featuring my banner on your side bar!! I was so happy surprised to see it there!

♥ Amber

~Crystal~ said...

Ashley thanks for your comment on my blog! I so appreciate it. You have such a cute blog, I love it!
And PS- I'm a total Lost fan too. And I don't have cable either and watch everythign online. Isn't the internet wonderful? :)

The Royal Family said...

i love lost seriously that show is awesome!

sorry i'm late from FMM
stop by:
http://bzzagentroyalty.blogspot.com/2010/03/friend-making-monday-embarrassing.html

The Buzz
Brandy

legendswife said...

Hi, I'm a late follower from Monday. Just stopping by to say hello. Moving is the cleaning:)lol
God Bless

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails