Mar 18, 2010

Spring Has Sprung - Not so fast...

We had 2 gorgeous days of sunshine and warm weather... as of right now those days are out of site.  We've had rain and colder weather since then and I'm a little bit  very disappointed!  I'm ready for all that spring brings!

I don't have a new project to show off because this week has been pretty busy and a bit stressful.  I love my job most days but there are some days I begin to wonder if it's really worth it.  I should be thankful to have a job.  Hubby and I discussed that last night... about being thankful for more than I am and I started to tear up a bit because I felt so ashamed for not being thankful for more.  I'm in one of those moods I guess and I've got to snap out of it.  Do you ever get in those moods?

I'm hoping to work on and possibly complete 2 projects by this weekend.  We'll see how it goes because I'm needing some supplies and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get to the craft supplies store to get it.

Materials needed:
Mod Podge
Scrapbook paper

As you can see there's not much I need.  I have a ton of glue on hand but I don't think it will serve the purpose properly like Mod Podge would (covering plastic easter eggs with paper).  If you have an alternative to Mod Podge please, leave a comment, I'd love to hear it.

I'm also working on a couple of new items for my shop that I'm excited about.  I need to also take some actual pictures of the products that I have already listed that just have screen shot images.

Busy weekend, again!  What's your plans?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails