Jun 11, 2010

Going green!

The blog that is!

So, what do you think?  I changed the look a bit and finally updated my icons as well.  If you have one on your blog/website please update it when you get time.

If you took advantage of my free advertising you might notice that I lost that area on my blog.  I promise I didn't do it on purpose.  I was trying to figure out the new blogger template creator (which I really like, btw) and accidentally saved over my old layout before saving it.  I'm sure I have the information stored in my email somewhere but it will take me some time to find it.  If you had an ad with me, or would like to add your icon to the blog just visit the tab above that says "FREE advertising" and follow the instructions.

I'm really liking the new look.  I would however like a more eye catching and creative header.  I'm still thinking about this one.

My weekend will be pretty busy.  I do hope to get some craftiness in and should have some pictures on Monday.  Hope you have a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails